REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR NATURAL PERSONS: (COMPOSERS – AUTHERS – PERFORMERS – PRODUCERS – PUBLISHERS)
1. A copy of the work being notified on a cd.
2. Receipts/ contract agreements for both commissioned works and joint copy right ownerships (group works).
3. Two recent passport size photographs.
4. Photocopy of National Identity Card.
5. A copy of an identity / passport / birth certificate for next of kin (if less than 16 years), he/she should be accompanied by a parent or a guardian who has a National Identity Card.
6. Names of group members & a nominated representative if it’s a group band choir.
7. Death certificate and letter of administration from court of law if applying on behalf of a deceased person.
8. Bank account and mobile money account details of the applicant.
9. Applicant’s URA TIN Number.
10. Each member must have mobile contact.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR LEGAL ENTITIES: (RECORD LABEL COMPANIES- PUBLISHING COMPANIES)
1. A copy of certificate of incorporation or business name;
2. Works published by the company or business entity on a CD.
3. Copies of contracts/ agreements between the publisher / Producer and the composers/authors/writers;
4. Names and nationalities of all Directors or partners of the publishing Record Label company;
5. Two (2) passport size photographs.
6. A copy of National Identity cards of the representative/s;
7. Company resolution appointing the representative/s;
8. Company resolution to join UPRS;
9. Preferred bank account number of the publishing / Record Label company.
10. TIN certificate of registration.
11. Company Form 20